Get your company to contribute to your investment in cutting-edge childhood cancer treatments today, and give kids with cancer the gift of hope! By combining your financial support with your company’s support you can make it possible for us to fund research across the country that could be a child’s only chance for survival.
Curing Kids Cancer is now included on the National/International part of the 2016 Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Charity List. The CFC code government employees will use to designate their contribution to Curing Kids Cancer is 87138.
Benefits for your company:
- Cause marketing is the new frontier for gaining customer trust, loyalty, and support. We do our best to promote the companies that are actively engaged in supporting the life-saving research we fund.
- Employees feel good about working for a company that supports charities or makes it easy for them to personally support a charity. Choosing a charity like Curing Kids Cancer to support can boost employee morale.
- We are a 501(c)(3) public charity. All monetary donations made to us by you or your company are 100% tax-deductible.
- 1 in 300 children will be diagnosed with cancer before the age of 20. It is likely that your company, staff, and customers all have some connection to a child with cancer.
- Your company will have the good feeling of knowing they helped provide children access to the most cutting-edge treatments available.
Ways to help through your company
- If your company currently has a United Way employee giving campaign, you may be able to designate the funds you give to United Way to Curing Kids Cancer by providing our United Way number. Our number is: 14778. Please note that we are not a United Way Charity and do not receive funds directly from United Way. The only way we receive funds through United Way is through employee giving programs such as these.
- Make a personal donation and request a matching donation from your company (policies vary by company).
- Talk to your company about including Curing Kids Cancer in employee giving programs. This may include making automatic optional donations from employee paychecks, putting together an office fundraiser (casual days, bake sales, contests, etc.), sponsoring a fundraising event, etc.
- Some companies allow their employees to request a grant to their favorite charity. Talk to your company about what grant opportunities are available.
- Some companies will make a donation for every hour their employee volunteers for that charity.
- Some companies offer time off for volunteering. If offered, use this time to volunteer for Curing Kids Cancer. Contact us about upcoming volunteer opportunities.
- Curing Kids Cancer has fundraising events throughout the year. Many of these events include silent and live auctions. If your company can make an in-kind donation for an auction item, contact us to see if it can be used for any upcoming fundraisers!
- We are always open to other ideas. If you have other ideas of how your company can help, let us know!
Show your support for your company and for children with cancer!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about what your company is doing in support of Curing Kids Cancer. We will be sure to give them a shout-out on our Facebook, Twitter, or monthly newsletter. Large-scale support may be considered for other acknowledgement including check-presentations, certificates, and more.
The donor (you and/or your company) will receive an acknowledgement of your donation via email or mail. This acknowledgement will also serve as your tax documentation. If you have questions, contact email@example.com.